This study of technotexts just reminds me of learning poetry in high school. We would all sit around and give presentations of a few certain poems, color marking them and analyzing their structure.
I wonder what my high school self would have thought about this concept.
The reason I hate studying poetry is because I truly feel like it is a personal thing, not something that I want to discuss in class with a group of people who do not understand poetry the way I do. If there is one thing I dislike, it is explaining why something means what it does to me--and explaining what I think the poet meant.
I just feel like poetry is a sort of customer service business. A poet writes poems for their own sake, and then shares them to touch, for lack of a better word, another person. Who am I to judge what a poem meant to that poet?
It is the same with technotexts.. Well, maybe not, now that I think of it. The producer of a technotext is obviously using these different methods to even further share the meaning of their words, what they're feeling, through visual and audible (correct word?) aids.
Whatever. I do not know what I think. I am not impressed by these "poems."
