While Alissa and Matt were describing the two writing prompts, I was thinking about some of the things I would put should I create a Facebook II profile.. and I could not think of anything that isn't already in my profile.
My musical interests? I have everything that I like, from Vampire Weekend and Kanye West to Van Morrison and Otis Redding.. and then there's Spice Girls and Hanson.
Books that I like to read? Well, there's some Hemingway and Tolstoy, but I made sure not to forget about my teen series that I am addicted to--Gossip Girl.
Oh, and I was sure to not forget about that in my "TV" section. Actually, it's right up front. In all caps.
GOSSIP GIRL. I am obsessed. And I am not ashamed to write it. Sure, I have tons of work and everyone knows that I get an average of two hours of sleep a night, but I sure do take an hour out of my week to watch Gossip Girl every time it is on TV.
Basically, I'm not really afraid ...
I'm finishing this after class.
